We would be pleased if you would enrich the conference with a contribution. In the following you will find the dates for the submission of a contribution:
|Submission of exposés||February 19th, 2021|
|Notification of authors||March 26th, 2021|
|Submission of full papers||May 14th, 2021|
|Review of full papers||June 15th, 2021|
|Submission of camera ready manuscript||July 16th, 2021|
Practitioners, vendors or researchers that would like to contribute to the conference are kindly requested to submit an exposé by 19.02.2021.
Based on the exposé, the authors are requested to submit a full paper. In the second phase, the full paper is reviewed. All accepted papers are published in printed proceedings that can also be purchased through book stores.
For submission of an exposé, please download the submission form for an exposé here.
The exposé with a maximum length of 1000 words (which may be accomponied by one or two figures) should include statements about the following bullet points:
- Motivation, problem definition and reference to simulation
- Short scientific differentiation to existing works in this field or a brief distinction to previous (company- or sector-specific) approaches in this field
- Comprehensible description of the approaches and research or project results that will be extensively presented in the intended paper
- Outline of the planned paper’s structure
- Literature references, particularly with regards to works of other authors
Please send the completed form and your exposé to email@example.com.
For your information, see the timeline of submissions: